Pages: 1 2  4 5 ... 40
|| Craft Swaps / ARCHIVE OF SWAPS THAT ARE TOTALLY FINISHED / Re: JUNE Birthday Month Swap Sign ups June 1-30 2006
on: June 21, 2006 02:10:16 PM
Hi! My name is Janna and I turned seventeen on the 8th of June. I live in Baltimore, Maryland, USA, and I go to an art school for the visual arts. In addition to the above, I love Harry Potter (I'm obsessed!), art (obviously), Back to the Future, The WB show Supernatural, Sailor Moon, Elijah Wood movies, retro stuff, Garden gnomes, VH1's "I Love the..." series, especially I Love the 80s and I Love the 80s Strikes Back! Hal Sparks, Mo Rocca, and Michael Ian Black are my favorite clip show celebrities ^___^. Anything with these themes would also be appreciated!http://www.myspace.com/greenwhimsyjanna
I'm into all sorts of fashion and music, so I'm pretty much sure to like anything you make! Seriously, I know that everybody says that, but it's true! I like just about every color (I don't look good in yellow or orange, though) and as for fashion, I like Glam, Boho, punk, goth, Lolita, "Fruits," Decora, Victorian revival styles...and just plain 'ol tees and jeans! If you still need more ideas, here's a link to my MySpace, which has more extensive lists of what I like, and pictures:
(You can add me, if you like, but please message me, as well, so that I know where you found me, because I don't like to just add random people, and please don't just add me because you want a lot of friends >_<)
Oh, and if you're interested, here's a link to my Deviant Art! You're more than welcome to add me, there!: http://greenwhimsy.deviantart.com/
On to the stuff
- a crazy, kooky hat, like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/greenwhimsy/kookyhat.jpg
- a dino hoodie, preferably in green with white spikes. The hoodie itself doesn't have to be hand made. Sixe 1x or 2x
- A really simple corset (or a more complex one, if you like!) would be a dream come true! Black would match the most things, but as I've said, I like most colors and patterns (a red tarten plain would be so cool! XD)
- a The Adventures of Pete and Pete shirt, maybe like this Artie one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/greenwhimsy/artietee.jpg
- Any sort of funky scarf! Like the caution tape one, the crayon one, or this rainbow and cloud one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/greenwhimsy/scarf.jpg
I love rainbows and the color pink ^_^
- Anything with a sort of "haunted house" theme. Think Scooby Doo, minus the four meddling kids and the Great Dane . I'm not a big spider fa but I love their webs, and creepy looking trees, owls, old victorian houses, creepy eyes coming out of the darkness, moonlit nights, et cetera.
- A bag with the above them would be cool, actually, now that I think about it. I'm always asking for bags that have long straps (to the hip) and are large enough to carry my 8 x12 inch sketchbook, becaus eI love to mix things up! But any sort of bag would be fine, though preferably not in pink or maroon, because I already one in each of those colors.
- ...I like Giant Squids ...
- this probably wouldn't be crafted, but a crown pin, possibly like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/greenwhimsy/crown.jpg. I've wanted one for quite some time, now, and it would be great to have another pair of eyes on the look-out for it!
- In that same vain, a tiara would be excellent. Any kind, though preferably one that's within a few inches of the head, because I don't look good in the tall ones. Believe me, I'll wear it if you make it, though. My school picture from last year has me wearing one XD
- A chuck norris t-shirt. For inspiration, see this site - http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
I especially like this one ^_^ "Outer space only exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris."
- Art or crafts supplies of any kind (whatever you've been meaning to get rid of is fine)
- Dollar store toys that are small enough to be charms. Dinosaurs, sea creatures, Polly Pocket rip-offs, whatever! Thanks, Erica!
- Anything whatsoever having to do with Wolverine/Logan from X-men (I prefer movie W/L, though) Erica is AMAZING!
- OooOOoo! How about a shirt that says "Lucius Malfoy knows the meaning of Life" on a tee shirt or something, with a picture of him? My friends and I have this long running joke about a dream I had...long story
- A cute Zombie doll
- Pirate-y stuff! A hat, earrings, skirt, shirt, necklace, anklet, whatever!
- A Conan O' Brien shirt, size 1x, or bag, or something (any bag should be big enough to carry my sketchbook, I said above, and have a long strap. I'll really appreciate anything that's sent to me but I'll probably not get a lot of use out of a smaller bag and I'd hate to see your work got o waste! ;_;)
- Any of Lemony Snickett's A series of Unfortunate Events books, book 2 or above, if you don't want yours anymore or see some in a thrift shop. I'm just getting into them, so any crafts with this them would be greatly appreciated!
- Any mangas, graphic novels, anime DVDs, or comic books you don't want anymore.
- Screen-printing ink!
- Old, faded bed sheets with cartoon character son them (I'm saving them up for my senior art show in school, next Spring!)
- BEADS! of any kind
Thank you all so much, and happy birthday