Breaking in to unstick!
I'll make you an earth-tone stone and silver bracelet and send a ball of yarn.
PM me with wrist size.
-Log cabin style cushion covers with cool fabric- see my wists
- I love embroidery- either a T-shirt, or hand towels or cushion cover (don't worry about sending the pillow since I'll be moving soon I won't want to bring it)
-Kimono hoodie- I stole this from someone elses list- but it's amazing! The link is in my wists.
- A painting / watercolor of any of my themes or my kitty Mewy who passed away recently- I can provide photos.
- Something crafted with Sea otters, which I keep seeing now that I live in Santa Cruz.
- T-shirt with a stencil, screen-print or embroidery with a knitting, squid/jellyfish/octopus, bird or forest animal theme.
- how to screen print kit (serious long shot I know)/ or detailed stenciling kit
- a resin bracelet with any of my likes- or a how to resin kit
- needle felting kit
- A hoody (fitted with zipper) with any of my likes
- This is also a hard one, but I love me those meat soaps!
-Any Jean Greenhowe pattern books- other than Bazaar knits.
- Yoga pants
-Cool / vintage charms. (enough to make a bracelet)
-Take a look at my wists- but maybe check with me first, it's been a while since I updated it.
- A magic yarn ball- those are so fun
- A TO Do list themed journal, fairly compact- for my planning for my cross country move and travel this summer
- A necklace with a cool pendant ie beaded, or shrinky dink, altered art etc..
-Animal shaped beads (not plastic)
Also I'm moving cross country soon so compact and non- bulky things are preferable.
About me: 29 year PhD (yay!!). I love all animals and animal motifs. Owls and all birds, forest animals, cats etc.. Nature stuff and city artsy stuff too. I love all colors, but probably bright ones over pastels, but earthy ones are great too especially for a nature theme. I also prefer off colors to primaries- ie turquiose over navy blue. I love any old, vintage, retro and mod looking stuff and patterns- but I really like modern stuff too. I love old vintagy stuff like adds ie- fruit crate labels and pin ups. I love when prissy crafts are mixes with racy stuff ie an embroidered pin up- I think that really represents what us awesome craftsters are up to. I also love food stuff, sushi, meat, sweet stuff etc.. probably cause I love food! And I love japanese and mexicana stuff.