how did you make the chain? it looks great.
Thanks The chains are really easy to make, all you really need are two thin strips of paper the same length and width and some glue or a stapler.
- Overlap the very ends of you two paper strips and secure them together with glue or a stapler.
- Take the strip on the bottom and fold it over the top one.
- Then just keep taking the bottom most strip and folding it over the top most strip until you run out to paper. Secure the ends down with more glue or another staple.
- You can gently pull on the ends to make to accordion longer, however thinner paper may rip - I used the thicker magazine covers for the chain as they were a bit more forgiving and allowed me to jam the sharp corners into nice curves. Also as you stretch out the accordion it does twist.
- Make more sections of chain and join the ends together with glue or staples.