Sorry the list took so long! I claimed, then Craftster went down, then I had to go to class. List:
1. Quilled cards-- see the gallery for this swap, or my etsy shop in my signature.
2. I have a cute set of two round wooden boxes with quilled embellishments of bees and butterflies.
Here's one, the other is slightly smaller, it's pink and purple with butterflies.
3. I've started making quilled earrings! They're super awesome. This will take a little bit longer because I'm sending away for the earring part. But worth it, and available in all the colors of the rainbow.
4. Decoupaged boxes. I made one that's on the first page of the gallery for this swap.
5. Decoupaged or decorated binders or notebooks in themes of your choosing
6. Hand-made address book, with a leaf theme-- leaves on the cover, earthy colored pages: (Note-- this was embellished by me, not made by me! But it is hand-made.)
7. Personalized stationary
8. Envelope of mixed paper and ephemera
9. Magnets-- not the marble ones; these are flat. I've got a set already made of great pictures of women and men from the 50's, I think. But I could make you a set of magnets with almost any theme.
Added a few pictures.