I will get this started, since I'm super excited to start crafting. Hopefully I calculated the time difference correctly and I'm not early. I've always been bad at that.
I claim Jillybeans for bookmarks.
I am a 24 year old, and I live near St. Louis, MO. I have a 1 year old daughter, and a boyfriend of 3 years. I am a stay at home mother and I go to school full time. I am very crafty and don't stick to a particular method, so it's hard to pinpoint my expertise. I am open to different styles and am not a very picky person.
To get an idea of my style or things I like for anything you want to make in a theme, here is my pinterest account: http://www.pinterest.com/breegyLikes:
I like bold, dark, jewel, and fall tones. I can never get enough of brown!
Lavender and Coffee scents
Turquoise (the mineral, not particularly the color)
Nature inspired things
ALIEN anything and everything
Anything wearable and leather (I'm a leather jacket and combat boots kinda girl)
Sucker for anything BrowncoatDislikes:
Pinks, reds, and purples.
Useless, cluttering stuff.
I'm extremely picky about my necklaces, so I prefer not to be given any.
Anything super girly (unless it's floral or lace)
I have no allergies that I know of, and hopefully I don't find out about them from your swaps!If the claim is something having to do with my daughter, anything and everything OWL and FLORAL is perfect. I'm not a fan of [bright] pink, purple, butterflys, dragonflies, or anything of those likes!
Things I want particularly in the theme of Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Big Bang Theory, or Doctor Who are in italics, and things on my super-duper want list are in bold.ANYTHING FROM MY "MAKE FOR ME" BOARD ON PINTEREST-http://pinterest.com/breegy/make-for-me/SEWING/KNITTING/CROCHETING-
1. Quilted Purse
2. A Jedi robe!
3. Throw Pillows with any combination of green, red, yellow, and brown. (I know, terrible color combo. That was obviously my boyfriend's doing)
4. Yo Gabba Gabba Puppets for my Daughter!
5. A Jayne Cobb hat from the TV show Firefly: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=19076.20
6. This knitted or crocheted top: http://pinterest.com/pin/253468285248474226/
7. Any cute baby girl clothes for 24 months or older!
8. These fabric house boots (size 8; Army Green, or Black are okay as well; No embellishment): http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333544.0
9. Felt Badges
10. TM Patches
11. Crochet/knitting/yarn bag or box (a little needle organizer would be great as well!)OTHER-
12. Bracelets! I have wanted a fork bracelet for a loong time!
13. Decorated plates that you can eat off of (style doesnt matter)
14. Cute keychains. Anything goes, but I particularly like these: http://pinterest.com/pin/253468285248363104/
15. A hangable jewelry holder in dark blue, tan, or brown. (i have loads of necklaces and earrings, but minimal bracelets and rings)
16. Canvas shoes (size
17. Home decor items (throwpillows, hangable art, etc)
18. Figurines! (Plush, clay, or any other medium)
19. Mugs, Mugs, Mugs! I like cute, quirky, sarcastic, or themed mugs! (obviously I should be able to drink out of them)
21. Baby-safe handmade toys. (18 month age range)
22. Screenprinted, embroidered, dyed, etc. shirts (Size medium in woman's fitted/babydoll please! I prefer V-necks, but other types are fine. Sleeves can be any length, and i like bold, grey, and earth tones (army green, brown, mustard yellow, deep purple, etc) - No red, please!
24. Hangable letters, any letters but "E". Any design, any color. Get creative! I just prefer them to not be painted on a canvas or framed art. EX: http://pinterest.com/pin/253468285247721386/
25. Hand-made paper!
26. A Kindle hard cover
27. Hoopla art (funny quotes are a plus)SUPPLIES: (Used is good for me)
1. Fabric scraps. I love those little folded yard squares you can buy from Joann's. Any design!
2. Scrapbook paper. I can never have too much!
(any and all colors)
4. Crochet needles
5. Beads in any design. (No pony beads)
6. Acrylic Paint (any colors)
7. Acrylic Paint Brushes (any styles)
8. Fabric paint (markers are better!)
9. Fabric dye
10. Mason Jars
11. Shadow Boxes
12. Jewelry pieces (wire, string, clasps, ring bases, earring bases, etc)
13. Polymer clay (any colors)
15. Starter materials for unique crafting techniques (PM if you're unsure if I use the technique)
16. Interesting craft books
17. Cross-stitch/embroidery fabric (IDK the technical name for it, I'm a beginner)
18. Embroidery thread (any and all colors)
19. T-Shirt Yarn
(Any colors work, but white, grey, and black are always used!)EXTRAS:
spare bits and pieces of anything I can use for mixed media that you have laying around and cant find a use for (keys, typewriter pieces, metal bits, etc)
Anything coffee flavored, including coffee!
A magnet from your location
actual-size knitted/crocheted/fabric/paper flowers for a fake garden!
Crochet/knitted foods for daughter
Old foam puzzle piece playmats (like these: http://i48.tinypic.com/2qvv95d.jpg
(If I did anything wrong, or I'm missing anything, please let me know, this is my first time!