Well, I finally have a finished Clappy to show off. I started this Mid march and finished about 2 weeks ago. I got off of my lazy butt last night and blocked it. Here she is in all her glory:
She's ready for her close up Mr. DeMille:
I used Noro Shinano Color 13, about 6 skeins total, on size 8 needles. I have 2 left over - I really should have made it longer. The pre-blocking measurements were approx. 60 x 15 and now are 74 x 25. Pretty damn good. Oh, and I discovered I HATE blocking. Oh well. A few more pictures are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/cinimonstk/tags/clapotis/, and eventually I'll update my blog. Finally, something is finito!