Well, here is my Mr. Bunny - actually, I've decided it's a girl. Whatcha gonna do?
This is Charlotte. She was made over a span of a few days with Misti Chunky Alpaca (huge splurge, but worth it for the softness!) and a fleecy white boucle yarn for her tail (a homemade pompom) and the lining of her ears.
Her face was "embroidered" with a thin black yarn (I think it was Simply Soft) because I couldn't find any black embroidery floss. I also spent some time looking for glass eyes and sorting through buttons, but ultimately I'm pleased with how the yarn turned out.
I modified the pattern quite a bit. Because the yarn was so thick, I used size 9 needles. I started with 16 stitches, but increased by 8 stitches and I believe only ended up with 48 (or maybe 56) stitches to do the bulk of the body. I decreased back down to 16 stitches to do the neck. I followed instructions for the most part in making up the head/face but took some liberties in how I rounded the back of the head, picked up stitches, and did the decreases. I had to keep telling myself, "no matter what you do, it will look like SOMETHING when you're finished!"
The arms I made longer and then did a few increase rounds to get that paw-type shape. The legs are finished with a kitchener stitch, which I really liked. For the ears I made up how to decrease so it looked more or less even on both sides, then just knit the linings by fitting it to the inside and fixing things when I sewed them in.
Overall, it was a great project and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Thanks for the pattern!