If you have any beige or white pieces, you could give 'em to me.
Here's some other (better?) ideas:
- Embellishments on shirts (i.e. lace around the cuff and collar of a blouse or cardigan, put ruffles on a shirt made of matching material lined with lace)
- "Victorian" cuffs (basically a strip of fabric with ruffles of lace on each edge)
- Lace pillowcases (stretch fabric, with maybe a ruffle of lace around the edge? or is that overkill?)
- Turn them into little works of art -> http://brazosvalleybride.com/2012/lace-embroidery-hoops/
- Make a lacey lampshade! Usually doilies are used but I don't see why stretch lace wouldn't work.
Hope they help.