I claim Averia for crochet swiffer pads
1st claim/ 0 in transit/ 0 received
Hi! I'm Olivia. My husband and I have two boys ages 14, and 4, and a lot of my craft requests will be for them. We live in sunny Southern California, USA with a handful of unusual pets, and a lot of houseplants. I am allergic to wool and cannot wear anything that has the slightest bit of wool or animal fiber in it, but it's okay to use for crafted items that are not intended to be worn next to the skin. I'm a Naturalist at heart, and I love geology, entomology, biology, botany, history, culture, and of course art. My favorite colors are moss green, forest green, all the blue-greens, indigo, and eggplant, usually paired with neutrals and black. Here's my wishlist, and thanks in advance!For my 4-yr-old boy
(he likes bright colors
- felt play food (He has a hamburger, some pasta and other small items thanks to alwaysinmyroom! - He can use a second hamburger, or a sandwich making set, a pizza making kit, and/or fruits and veggies, but anything works!)
- a set of wooden nesting dolls (Dr. Seuss themed, or something like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099924581358/
would be fun, but I'm open to ideas)
- a set of peg people to live in his wooden castle (something like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099924475414/
)For my teenage son
(He prefers black t-shirts, navy or grey ok, crew or V neck men's MED)
- a The Walking Dead T-shirt
- "I need my Space" T-shirt http://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099924475173/
- striped Galaxy T-shirt http://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099924452792/
- wolf wall art any medium , see this board for some examples of stuff he likes http://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/wolf/
- "Kiss my Brass" t-shirt, with a Trombone would be awesome but not necessaryFor me!
- I love seed bead necklaces! Multi strand style, fringe style, any style! Prefer single color or ombre. Preferred colors are black, greens (all except for primary green), browns, metallics, turquoise, blues, dark purple. No pink or orange please!
- an embroidered pendant necklace, I've recently pinned some here http://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/stuff-to-wear/
- ceramic yarn bowl; some examples pinned here: http://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/craft-tools-supplies/
- bibbed apron for cooking; some examples pinned here: http://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/craft-tools-supplies/
- smock or pinafore apron for gardening; some examples pinned here: http://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/craft-tools-supplies/
- Seasonal pot holders! Pick a season! I need 2 of each. (Spring, Winter, Fall, Summer) - nothing too cutesy please, I'm not much of a girly girl
-a themed Mini art quilt; pick a theme! (forest, mountains, moon, the solar system, fungi, toads, California, I'm open to other themes if you think I'll dig it!) http://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/just-plain-awesome/
- insect themed embroidery or other needlework (preferably loose so I can frame it)
here's my bug board for inspiration http://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/buggin-out/
- a black, grey, or brown Girl T-shirt or tank top with any realistic North American forest animal, insect, tree, or plant screen printed (or other image transfer technique) on it. . (some general ideas: toad, bear,
, beetle, deer, coyote, owl, rabbit, fox, sequoia, redwood, mushroom, ferns, feathers, etc...) (women's Large or juniors XL) - I would REALLY love a black T with a toad on it! I've recently pinned some examples here http://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/stuff-to-wear/
- a moss/lichen vial pendant similar to this one http://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099924706425/
- homemade jams, jellies, or preserves - oh snap!
- Prim Halloween - surprise me! http://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/halloweenfall/Supplies
(thrifted or second hand supplies are fine)
- YARN! Neutral tones, Earth tones, and Jewel tones. I prefer cotton over synthetics but use both, and I am Allergic to animal fibers so no wool or wool blends please. Some brands I use are: Sugar n' Cream, Peaches n' Cream, I love this cotton, Caron Simply Soft, and LionBrand, but I will use ANY yarn! Novelty yarn ok!
- Caron Simply Soft yarn in Taupe; I'm currently working on a blanket and need lots so any little bit helps and I'm not worried about dye lots
- THREAD! I recently relearned to sew, and I need basic colors!
- embroidery thread, I prefer dmc, but will use any brand
- Buttons (fancy metal ones, shell ones, coconut wood, or wooden)
- aluminum or bamboo crochet hooks sizes H, I and/or J
- lace trim (no pink or lavender please)
- batik fabric! I prefer Earthy, neutral, and jewel tone colors over the brights.
- tiny polka dot fabric, I love anything with tiny polka dots!
- jewelry findings in silver (jump rings, eye pins, lobster clasps, head pins, etc.)
- 18 count black aida cloth
- Sculpey III polymer clay
- Acrylic paints - the tube kind, any brand but my fave is liquitex (I currently need: light green, turquoise, oranges, black, white or similar)
- iridescent acrylic medium
- nylon paint brushes, all shapes and sizes but I use small flats and rounds the most