I claim rscowtown for some barefoot sandals and something extra
Hi, My name is Olivia. I live in California, and have a slew of things I love including but not limited to: crochet, animals,
nature, the color black, knits, science, old books, art, painting, Victorian era stuff, anime, insects, curiosities, photography, hiking, the color green, wildflowers, bones, fungi, and moss. I'm married with two kids,
and I do have a few wishlist items for my sons listed. My teen is 15, a band geek and computer nerd, who appreciates Nature and loves wolves. My kindergartener is a wild child who loves dirt, rocks, sticks, legos (especially people), and is obsessed with the human skeleton.allergies:
wool, alpaca, any animal fiber; strong artificial fragrances and perfumes; pollen
The easy way... https://www.pinterest.com/laachapa/ows-board/
- a scrappy skirt in shades of black, grey, purple, maybe mauves; https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099929741075/
- a shoulder sling bag in black, grey, or olive green (like in link), zipper closure please. I would love a kodama, amanita, fern, or animal skull theme, but blank is ok too https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927701429/
- a bibbed apron (Thanks scarlet_nights for my first one!)Jewelry:
- a wire wrapped crystal point necklace (clear quartz, citrine, smoky quartz, rose quartz, I already have an amethyst) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621795/
- a wire wrapped ring like this one https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099928405069/
- embroidered pendant (see the embroidery section of my wishlist)
- beaded moth brooch, something like these https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927976724/
- looong bead necklaces, like 24-32 inches (no plastic beads please) something similar to these https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099928929719/
(the picture, not the link) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099928929705/https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099928929751/ (Thanks Anna.wahnsinn! I want more!)
- those stretchy gemstone bracelets, I love jade, agate, moss agate, aventurine, any quartz.Embroidery:
- embroidered botanical pendant: fern, fiddlehead, queen anne's lace, lavender, dandelion, poppy, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927701296/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621597/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621361/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099924992600/
- embroidered anatomical pendant , rib cage, skull, or heart like this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927701289/
- embroidered insect pendant , bee, beetle, moth
- embroidered words or phrases. I have a list of words and short phrases that I would like. I prefer to frame my embroidered pieces. Nothing against hoopla,
I work as a custom framer and love frames. Dorky, I know.
- Familia (maybe with a floral border)
- Home sweet Home (with a little cabin, maybe some pine trees? either-or)
- slow down and smell the flowers (maybe with some floral accents?)
- embroidered Mandala hoop: I'd like one in high contrast solids - a dark color on a light color, or vice versa, you get the idea
I'd also like one in the 7 chakra colors https://www.pinterest.com/pin/333196072405703494/Knit:
(I'm allergic to wool, and prefer plant fibers, but soft acrylics are ok too)
- these mitts in green, black, or grey https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927621642/
- one of these hats (or something similar) in black, olive, eggplant, or burgundy https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927719679/ Thanks loudxmouse for the grey one!
- a grey or navy blue knit beanie for my 5 yr old son (no wool please)Misc:
- lotion bars, bar soaps, or solid perfumes (I love sandalwood, patchouli, coconut, vanilla, lavendar, vetiver - please no jasmin, ylang, citrus, cinnamon, or clove scents. Sorry to be picky, I'm just very sensitive to these scents.)
- these wooden stilt thingies for my 5yr old https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927840489/
- wooden play trees like these for my 5yr old https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099927840651/
- scented homemade play dough!! for the kiddo!
- T-shirt for my teenage son, size L: anything Dr. Who, striped galaxy shirt https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099924452792/
, a shirt that says "kiss my brass"
- Octopus T-shirt for my husband, size L
- if you can Paint or Draw really well, I would love a pet portrait of my black kitty Gypsy (photos provided upon claim)By theme:
Useful items would be great, but truth be told, I can't resist great decor although space is limited.
- I love kodama! Anything with kodama! (well almost, no earrings or hair accessories please)
- Insects & Spiders, I love anything with realistic insects or spiders (except the same things listed above)
- something human skeleton for my 5 yr old, ideas: a stuffie, a t-shirt, nesting doll set, a wooden puzzle, a block puzzle set
- something Lunar, I love the moon, especially the full moon! (patches, t-shirt, necklace, bracelet)Supplies:
(gently used, ok)
- scraps of black, grey, muted purple, or mauve patterned fabric (I'm going to be making some crochet fabric-yarn (farn?) bowls)
- Yarn Bee, Hint of Silk yarn in Lacquer (black), I need several skeins so any helps
- Black crochet cotton thread size 10
- I Love this Cotton yarn in black, rosy, mango, apple green, amethyst, aubergine, grey, others are fine too but these are my faves
- Aunt Lydia's crochet cotton metallic thread in gold or silver
- essential oils (vetiver, sandalwood, patchouli, neroli, frankincense, geranium, rosemary, lavender)
- pastel pencils (not the sticks)
- thread (black, blue, green, brown)
- seam ripper
- black 14 count or higher aida cloth
- any shape or color of genuine gemstone beads!
- tumbled gemstones especially the translucent ones!
- crystal points, with or without holes drilled in them
- 3 - 8 inch roundish wood branch slices, the kind with bark around the edges
- brass ball chain (24+ inches or on a roll for cutting my own length)
- brass or silver jewelry chain (24+ inches or on a roll for cutting my own length - I already have silver ball chain)
- brass or silver, or oxidized silver bezel pendant blanks https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453808099929752349/
- Mexican paper mache marionettes from the thrift store, I can usually find them for a few dollars (I've been repainting them)
- Any artist sketchbook or art pad, any media, color, texture, size. ANY!
extras: lego people, lego people parts, anything Thundercats, pressed pennies, a few sticks of your favorite incense
MANY THANKS TO WHOMEVER CLAIMS ME!!!!