I'd like to claim Calvero for British stuff
I'm Happychick, and i've been approved, this is my first claim
1) US! Candy (but none with gelatin please), magazines (crafty and otherwise, used is just fine), Sharpies, Freezer paper (I would love you *so* much), fabric, music, anything crafty pretty much (and when I said used is fine, that applies to craft stuff too! Not candy so much...
). Oh, and tacky souvenirs would be awesome too.
2) Asia: Cute stuff on the whole, fashion magazines, candy, fabric, postcards
3) Specific region of the US: Boston! I'm headed there this summer on a complete whim, I was read 'make way for ducklings' as a child, and when my mum asked where I wanted to go this summer, that was what sprung to mind! So tourist leaflets, tshirts, anything you perceive as Boston-ish pretty much!
4) Canada: Ditto the US pretty much! I loveee maple syrup in candy, so that'd be cool. Not so shot on maple leaves though...
5) Aaand of course, any country would be lovely! You probably gathered that anything I can read, eat or craft with would be greatly appreciated!
Also, weird request, but i'm a huge Amelie fan, so any leftover photobooth photos would rock my socks. A lot!