I found this dress at goodwill and loved the 80's feel of the floral pattern. I started of by taking in the bodice, but HATED the way it looked
I was a bit bummed and at a loss when I thought I'd hike it up so the waste band was over my boobs; and I liked it! So I just gathered up the bodice and stitched it in place. I cut off the spaghetti straps and sewed two new thicker straps and attached them onto the dress. It had a side split that now came up to my hip, so that got stitched closed. I'm pretty happy with the end result. Oh, and I added a little belt to synch the waste.
here's the frumpy before: