Alright, so for my 18th birthday I am going to have a Vintage birthday party. So, here are some of my ideas:
- guests arrive in vintage/retro clothes
- listin to records on my record player
- watch Breakfast at Tiffany's, Singin' in the Rain and other old films
- For decorations all I really have is a bunch of Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Elvis Presley, etc pictures hanging in my room.
- Maybe have pink and chocolate brown balloons. Or better yet, black & white polka dot balloons (if those even exist tee hee)
- We are going to make stencils on shirts/bags of vintage hollywood stars
If you may, could you please help me out on thinking of any more ideas please. (Decorations, food, activities, dressing up, etc.)And your opinions on what I have thought up so far.