I FINALLY finished my Razor Cami by ohmystars!
I started it on the 1st April, and finished today, the 13th of April. I used a bamboo/cotton blend, but in hindsight it would have been wiser to use a more stretchy yarn - especially when thinking of the straps and the ribbing on the back. It's not ugly per se, it just could've been more elastic. I wasn't able to sew the sides together (luckily it doesn't show!); if I had, no way I could've gotten it over my head!
Excuse the expression, I was really tired.
Oh, and I am aware that my bra is showing. I never got around to taking a full picture with a white top underneath.. Bear with my pale skin! (and yes, that is our dryer behind me.)
I also added some ribbons under the straps. They're crooked as all hell. I crocheted the straps, adding a golden thread, to give it a little extra oomph. Fastening all the loose ends was a b*tch, so I'm really glad it's done.
There is just no way to properly secure ends with yarn that is so smooth, except if you sew them down with thread. Which I did with some of them. It took a loooong time.
Yeah, my boobs really aren't that big. Wish they were, though.
Despite the bit tight front and back, I'm very pleased with the outcome! More pictures on my blog. Details as well, but, well, it's in Danish.
Give it a go if you feel brave, though!
Thanks to Fortune_32 for all her help!!