So I've had beading supplies and everything forever but I never actually sat down and made anything. So, I finally tried my hand at making some earrings. They're all super simple because I don't really know how to do anything complicated.
From left to right, top to bottom.
1. Hoopy ones with cute little cat-eye like beads
2. Lots of seed beeds on eye pins (I think) -- these took forever.
3. Hoopy ones with green beads, kinda look like planets.
4. White seed beads, jump rings and star charms
5. orange seed beads and jump rings (They are really the same length, one just go caught behind the stand)
6. Green beads and jump rings
7. green leaf charms with chains and a small heart at the end
8. Purple seed beads and jump rings
9. black and red seed beads with star charms
The white ones I just finished last night and they're my favourite so far
Thanks for looking!