I found this project on the web
and decide I could definitely do something similar.
So yesterday I tried stitching it (even thought the temperature now in Italy is unbearable...and in my stitching room it's even worse).
It has space for the pattern, ad pockets for threads or other notions. You can tie the ribbon around your scissor to prevent loosing them and the embroidery fabric goes in the big pocket (here it's a black aida with a half finished dragon poking underneath)
I will have to write down a tutorial becase my cross stitch group wants to sew them all together, right now I have to give them the dimensions of all the pieces so they can start embroidering the various parts and then we will meet to assemble them.
Hope you like it!