I made this Angler Fish Dotee for Ludi in the Ocean themed Dotee swap. I think it is one of my favorite pieces I've done.
I know people enjoy seeing process photos and maybe I can help people with their own projects so here's me trying to figure out a pattern for the little guy:
I usually first draw a two-dimensional figure of it then I cut it out and try to add on parts to make it three-dimensions with more paper and tape. This takes a bit of time to get it figured out.
And here is me working on the teeth/experimenting and clowning around:
The teeth are tooth picks cut to different sizes then hot-glued to a piece of wire before the whole piece was inserted into the mouth by very carefully sewing around it...
One more pick of the other side:
Thanks for looking!