This is my first baby clothing item. The pattern was overall easy to follow. The only vague part was the use of bias tape. The pattern called for purchasing bias tape, but then didn't say where to use it. After making my own sleeve binding (very annoying), I realized that was probably a step where bias tape should have been used! I chose this pattern because it had no zippers or button holes for that matter. It makes a cute dress with little trouble.
Here is the second outfit I made from the pattern about two months ago. I finally got my computer set back up after the two moves in two months that I made!http://static.flickr.com/75/206879441_3a33a69cc4_b.jpg