Very simple to do:
For the bunny you need a styrofoam egg, white DuckTape, white pipe cleaners, white pom poms, black pom poms, pink pom poms, flower, tooth picks.
1. cover the syrofoam egg in 2 inch squares of duck tape until entirely covered.
2. hot glue the eyes, nose, whiskers,and cheeks.
3.for the ears, curve two pipe cleaners into ear shapes. cover with one piece of tape front and back then trim off excess. leave the bottom uncovered so you can pierce through the tape and styrofoam.
4. for the feet, cut an egg in half and cover with duck tape. connect the feet and body with the tooth picks.
top: before you pierce the egg with the ears and tooth picks, add a touch of hot glue on the ends of the ears and picks.
For the Chick you need styrofoam egg, yellow DuckTape, black pom poms, feathers, orange foam sheet.
1. cover the egg in 2 inch squares of tape until entirely covered.
2. glue eyes, beak, and feathers on.
3. cut out a heart shape for the feet and glue to bottom.