If your name is in red, you have sent. If your name is
Details of swap: Here's a quick and fun swap for Halloween lovers. Decorate an Altoid tin inside and out to suit your partner's Halloween taste. Then fill it with tiny tricks or treats (or BOTH!) and send it to your partner. No extras here; all that is allowed is the decorated tin itself, and whatever tiny goodies you can fit inside. Be creative!
Please be aware that I reserve the right to refuse anyone based on a sketchy swap history (several late sends, poor communication, etc.) Good communication is essential. If you are planning on joining, you
MUST post in this thread so you don't miss out on any of the fun.
Swap name: Trick or Treat Halloween Altoid Tin
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rackycoo
Sign-up date range: September 5 through September 14, or until full
Date to send item by: October 4
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? None, but if you are too young to drive, make sure you have a parent's permission and a ride to the post office!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
If you want to participate, make sure you post in this thread, and send the following information to rackycoo. I get a ton of PMs, so please put "Trick or Treat Altoid Tin" in the subject line of your pm so it doesn't get missed.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Trick or Treat Altoid Tin
Your real name
Mailing address including the country as it should appear on the package
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Do you have any favorite Halloween themes (vintage, pumpkins, witches, ghosts, etc)?
Do you prefer standard Halloween colors? How do you feel about purple?
Any other information you'd like to share with your partner?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
8. Linda P