I have a special request!!! If anyone wants to sign up WITH me, your LV will get to go on my week-long trip to Portland, Oregon as well. The catch is, your LV has to get to me by Monday (3/23) at the very latest, since I'll be on a plane 5am the next day. (I'll be gone 3/24-31 so either I'm sending early with a pre-signed-up-with partner, or I'm sending a day late when I get home.)
Some highlights of my summer that your LV will get to experience with me include:
- The trip to Portland, of course (art museum, food carts, Saturday Market, conference, Mt Hood, Pearl District, etc.)
- Tidewater Comicon (in cosplay, of course!)
- Lots of library time, since I'm a librarian
- Historical sites from colonial America (we're just up the road from Jamestown)
- Fairfax, Virginia at least once
- middle-of-nowhere Idaho for a family reunion on the Snake River
- Virginia Beach oceanfront & public art
First come, first served
I don't have any preferences as to where Anana goes - anywhere will be an adventure! - and we have no allergies or food restrictions (except not being fond of tomatoes, which I don't imagine will be relevant) so we're open to anything!
And here's our photo! Festively enjoying St. Patrick's Day!