Swap name: Setting the Miniature Scene
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: bunny1kenobi
Sign-up date range: 6/5/15 - 6/12/15
Date to send item by: 7/10/15
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? None
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: yes
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESWho doesn't love tiny things? Seriously, how cute are they?
This swap will be an overload of cute!
You will send 5 tiny items to your partner, the kinds of things they would use to set a scene. It could be dishes, baskets, flowers, furniture items, pillows, tiny art, light fixtures, rugs, animals, books... you get the idea. At least 3 of those tiny items must be crafted. Default scale will be 1:12 unless otherwise agreed upon between partners.
Being as these items will be small and light, international shipping should be more manageable as well.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Setting the Miniature Scene
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Favorite miniature styles (modern, gothic, whimsical, Victorian etc):
What would you love to get? Please be as specific as possible.
Do you have a project in mind that you'd like accessories for?
What kinds of things would you like to make?
Do you have a pinterest you'd like your partner to see? Include link.
Would you like one partner or two?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.