Swap name: Favorite Historical Period Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lady4feet
Sign-up date range: 2/27-3/10
Date to send item by: 4/05
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24 people
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? All ages
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Just this one
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Do you have those historical periods that you just love? If so then this is the swap for you. We're not limiting the periods to any time period if you like it put it down. You can list up to 4 favorite periods and your partner can pick from which period they want to craft for. You will have to make at least 1 large and 2 small items for your partner but feel free to do more if you want.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Favorite period(s) and if you have anything you particularly love about that period (Example: 1600's fashion, 1920's silent movies)
Do you wear jewelery?
If yes what are your measurements (wrist, finger, etc)?
Colors you dislike?
Do you have a wist? If so what is it?
Anything you would really like to receive?
Anything you don't need?
Take this time to tell your partner a little about yourself:
Would you like to craft for someone with similar time periods as you or does it matter?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:Sent Received have done both will be sending late haven't heard from lady4feet
-> psyche ScotSkipper402
-> PirateKisses canarysanctuary
-> ivycircle DarthSqurl
-> shurlygurl laura_borealis
-> sophieangele Patriae -> sullengal