Here we go again. Let's see if this time I can actually accomplish something. Depression really stinks for getting anything done.
Okay. What do I need to do? All of it. But let's start small.
THIS IS THE YEAR I ACTUALLY SEW.
1) the goblet candlesticks for H and for L. Matching sets. It really can't be that hard. If only I knew where I put the spray adhesive....
2) all of those half-finished jewelry projects- this one is totally overwhelming***WOOT Been making progress!***
3) the stupid dang white fae costume
4) the stupid dang peach fae costume
5) denim blanket out of all of the scraps I cut up 3 years ago.
6) demon banishing pinata. And its not even started yet partner in crime.
1)LOST fingerless gloves- for fox sake its 15 minutes worth of embroidery on pre-made gloves. DO IT. I LIED. It's fifteen minutes of swearing and then throwing the gloves across the room. 2) duct tape dummy of myself--this is officially WIP because the duct tape part is done. Now all I have to do is stuff it and tape it shut. WOOT!!!
3) spn inspired skirt like this http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/SewGeekAustin/7767155/devil_s_trap_skirt_--_supernatural_inspired_--_embroidered/handmade/clothing/skirts/other
or maybe by taking the demon banishing symbol and turning it into a skirt.
4) more blanks for ATCs so I can get back into doing that craft. I love that craft.
1) not getting older, levelling up t shirt
2) duct tape dummy
4) SCA pants
FOR GIRLY GIRL:
1) duct tape dummy
2) black tutu skirt
3) dr who inspired skirt kind of like one of these http://mentalfloss.com/article/50177/10-tardis-dresses-fancy-occasions
4) the steampunk nutcracker I have been swearing I would make since I first saw it in 2011 inspiration here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401040.05) steampunk/ren/cosplay skirt This is officially WIP because it is cut out and ready to sew
1) duct tape dummy
2) t-tunic 3) sca pants This is officially WIP because it is cut and ready to sew
FOR OTHER GIFTS:
1)R cthulu loves you embroidery
2) L hand print santa claus
3)H heck all sorts of stuff
4) for everyone i know inspiration here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430283.0
1) CTRL-ALT-DEL pillows
1) 4x4 pumpkins
3) the never ending apothecary
4) halloween pillows
1) 4x4 santas
2) 4x4 snowmen
4) Christmas pillows
FOR ALTAR: Wheel of the year embroidered altar cloth-- I actually pulled out the fabric for this. Does that count as turning it to WIP? Hmmm...I say yes!WOOT! I now have it cut to size and all of the transfer of the images done, and have actually started some of them embroidery! WOOHOO!
FOR RANDOM TO-GET-IT-OFF-MY-BOOKMARKS-LIST-FINALLY:
1) dr who tree skirt Inspiration here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430587.0
2) steampunk wrist cuffs- or any wrist cuffs really inspiration here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=417039.0
3) Lego poly minifigs inspiration here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430268.0