Okay, so it's February. I have yet to actually complete a 50 projects. But...is it too late to join in?
If I can, let me know, and I'll post my list. I was told I could join, so here's my list:
My 50 things will start with my shameful WIPS:1) the NCIS Abbie. FINALLY DONE
2) the table runner for my dresser.
3) the never ending half finished jewelry projects
4) finish painting the water pistol steampunk style
My 50 things will move into the obligatory gifts section:
4) the Stitch wreath that I have been swearing for over a decade that I would make
5) the far more likely Stitch hoopla for the BFF
6) Dragon Ball Z hoopla for the hubster
7) fire flower from Mario Brothers hoopla for the boyo Jack Skellington hoopla for the second daughter
9) cigar box jewelry case for the boyo
10) Those dang goblet candle holders for the MIL
11) ....insert something here for the first daughter...
For me- because crafting is supposed to be theraputic:
12) the xray painting--to paint my pain
13) the stupid LOST puzzles..just put them together already. I know it's not a "craft", per se, but...
Tearing apart the craft room for the remainder. It shall be called the "I meant to try that project..." section:
14) Found the...classic? It's from 1994...iron-on transfer Thanksgiving thing that I got for 50 cents and thought...I can do something with it. Decided to turn it into a banner. Of course, I can't find the fusible webbing. How can someone have 6 huge totes full of fabric, but no fusible webbing??? Anyway, this is now officially a WIP until I get the fusible webbing.
15) put the scrapbooks back together. They do NOT need to be in chronological order.
16) make an altered puzzle. The puzzle book literally fell open with the puzzle upside down and complete. Number the dumb thing, and start that altered puzzle. Finally.
17) do something will all those cigar boxes. There's like...20 of them. Seriously.
18) Build the darn dollhouse, already.
19) take that beat up nativity scene and turn it into a fairy house.
20) Denim bracelets. Really. Finally do them.
21) Take the top hat and turn it steam punk. You promised her like a year ago you'd do it.
22) turn the ornaments into Star Wars and Doctor Who ornaments.
23) witch boots. You bought the dumb things, now alter them. For goodness sake. Just do it.