All the things I need for my Disney Swap! I claim calluna for the paper corner punch, the round hole punch, the tissue paper, and the brass hinges.
Two of two claimed
One receivedChoose Four
0. Small magnet board with 3 magnets that picture peacocks and old fashioned sofas
1. Small magnet board with three magnets that picture teapots and sheet music
2. Small magnet board with three magnets of a cross, a key, and a pocket watch
3. A mushroom change purse with a long strap so it can be worn around your neck, or used by a small child as a purse.
4. Playmobil t-shirt, children's size M (US), 10-11 years (UK) brand new never worn
5. Jeweled ornament
6. Five terracotta gift tags in the shape of Australia
7. A blank puzzle
8. A heart shaped bamboo box
9. Sticky tags, made for scrapbooking
10. Picture transfers
11. A mini chalkboard
12. A small tin box
13. Assorted ribbon remenants
14. Snoopy patch
15. A set of 30 vintage picture hockey
17. Fabric remnants, world map (only Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia on this piece due to the way it's cut), approx. 17.5 inches by 75 inches.
18. Tootsie Pop shoe laces
19. Japanese fashion magazine, great for paper crafting!