claiming Pioneer9 for monsters and sock monkeys and maybe faces
to be sent by 7 July
Hey, I'm Julie and I live in Tasmania, Australia. My current project of rainbow inchies (single monocoloured inchies that will one day be put into a large rainbow mural). I am really needing in-between colours now, like orange-yellow, greenish yellow, bluish-green, red/purple, if you know what I mean. So a singular colour would be fantastic. It may be the background of the main feature of the inchies. Say a Peacock feather coloured mainly teal highlighted with purple would find its way into my greenish bluish area. Or if the background is mainly purple it may end up in the purple area. IYKWIM.
2. Natural ie landscapes/bugs/fish
3. Supernatural/Mythology ie Medusala/Day of the Dead/Rainbow Serpent/Vamps/Werewolves
4. Ruby Gloom
5. Teesha Moore
6. Gris Grimly (confusingly these can be dully coloured or B&W)
7. Jasmine Becket-Griffith
8. Zentangles with coloured ink
9. Celtic Knots
10. Fun, bright artistic choice
11. Comics particularly Gaiman, Alan Moore, Vertigo comics
13. Artist's Choice
14. Have a look at my Pinterest! There is an inchie board but there is also art/craft boards that might spark your creativity.
I also like children's stories, particularly cutely creepy kinds like "sipping spiders through straws", quirky like Maurice Sendak or complex like Graeme Base. Hey just check out my Pinterest, there is even an inchie inspiration board! I am not fussed, as long as you try making a main element or the background a particular colour of the rainbow or an in-between colour like greenish yellowish OR purple with a hint of red... I have some pictures I got from another swap site of these in-between colours I'll post to give you some idea of what I'm looking for. The colours can be louder too!http://pinterest.com/quasior/
Any questions? Please ask!