My outstanding package from zombiecazz came the other day! This might get a little pic heavy...
1) Something local: A Scottish flag (I collect flags! I wasn't expecting a big one like this, they're the best! I want to cover my walls someday.)
And candy! (much of which never made the picture )
That there in the bottom corner is 2) something hard, A crocheted drawstring bag made to look like an eyeball:
Which, by the way, is also full of candy (hard candy, hence something hard. Very yummy.)
3) Something Recycled: a hat, which is sewn up from a former sweater. This is very me, and fits perfect.
4) Something funny: I love this! (yarn)ball sack bag! Full of yarn already, of course:
5) something M: mug cozies! The argyle one is from my pinterest, and then she also made me an eyeball one! So creative! Also pictured is a scottish keychain.
6) Something green: knit slippers. Suuuuuuper warm and soft. I don't suppose you could point me toward a patten for these, could you zombiecazz? I've gotten requests from people for their own already.
7) something dotted: MUG! mugmugmug! She MADE this, people. This is so beautiful!
The other side. i don't even know what to say. I love the art on it, and the colour and design. It's completely perfect.
And finally, 8 ) senders choice: Yarn! Really, really soft yarn. No idea what to make with it yet! I'm looking for a pattern though
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope you like what I made as much as I love everything you made!