Yea for October! I'm excited to be involved in such a fun swap!
My name is Christina, and I'm turning 26 on the 16th. I'm a transplant from Texas to Boston, I work in social services, and I'm obsessed with crafting. My crafting obsessions tend to cycle, and I've gone from knitting to sewing to other crafts to papercrafts and then bounced around the whole lot again. My style is sort of mod with punk, hippie, and classic influences, and my look would probably most frequently be described as "cute." My favorite colors are hot pink/magenta and turquoise blue. I like stars and polka dots. I love to cook, love big bright designs, and love to be surprised. Here is my list, and thanks in advance to anyone who takes this on!
fun stitch markers
2. a hoodie in this style, but with any design (I'm a medium/large - 40" bust to give an idea): http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=119273.0
3. a fun t-shirt (again, an adult M, or a L or XL in American Apparel type shirts)
earrings with silly things on them (some of my current faves include cupcakes and dinosaurs)
5. papers with neat patterns (to use for ATCs)
6. fingerless gloves with the fold-over mitten bit
7. vintage photographs (black and sepia preferred, but anything that is an actual photograph and looks old): http://images.google.com/images?q=vintage+photographs&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&rls=HPIB%2CHPIB%3A2005-18%2CHPIB%3Aen
8. original artwork
9. anything inspired by my wists: http://www.wists.com/sissychrissy1
10. neat flavored coffee or tea, anything but hazelnut or chocolate
11. a funky needle book: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=82733.msg791732#msg791732
12. big hoop earrings
13. a spoon ring: http://images.google.com/images?q=spoon+ring&hl=en
14. Teen Girl Squad mittens: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=73251.0
15. surprise me!