Oops, I missed Fraugee's post! First off, I have to say: LOL! I have visions of you cursing lining your mold because, I've been there, too. But the good news is ...
The smell MIGHT dissipate. Sometimes coffee soap can be freaking rank for a few weeks until the ammonia smell dissipates. Is that what it smells like? Ammonia-ish? I'd let it cure before declaring it a total mishap.
As for the way it looks ... honestly it doesn't look that bad! When I saw it my first thought was it looks handmilled, which isn't a bad thing. If the smell goes away and it ends up smelling nice, you could totally use it or give it as gifts.
At least you learned something?