I got my package from Feline2001 today! She hinted that it might have home-made goodies in it so I left work early to get it from the post depot so all her hard work wouldn't go to waste in a humid warehouse!
This is everything!
1. Favourite craft supply - Purple DK Yarn with fancy little sequins. Purple is her favourite colour and she hoards yarn!
2. Favourite Animal - Cute little Chimp figurine and orangutan pin from Colchester Zoo.
3. Crafted item - Knit cross body bag made from lovely handspun yard that she received in the last MAF swap! She really loves the yarn because it reminds her of the sea.
4. Crafted item - Lavendar Bath bombs & bath creamers. She said she just recently started doing B&B stuff and I'm so impressed because they smell AMAZING and one of the bombs is successfully fizzing away in my waiting bath
5. Favoutie hobby - Cooking, which resulted in a huge tub full of coconut ice.
6. Favourite hobby - Reading & collecting and she sent a book about 1,001 uses for vinegar. Apparently bathing your feet in water and vinegar will keep them from stinking
7. Closer to home - Needle felted black cat paperweight since my partner adores her pets, including her long haired black cats.
8. Closer to home - Goodies from Colchester Zoo which is quite close and she and her partner visit often.
9. Extra - Little bag of sweets that Ive never heard of but can't wait to try because they're my partner's favourites!
I love everything...
First of all it is basically like she's psychic because I was just lamenting the fact that I didn't have a small, cross body bag to take on walks when I just want to store a few items like a camera, water bottle, etc.
Also, I nearly included some Lush bath bombs as a favourite of mine but decided against it and I'm glad I did because I'd have been embarassed to send store bought ones when her home-made ones are so awesome. Seriously, I can't begin to describe how amazing my house smells since I opened the box!
I could go on and on but I'll save that as a msg for my partner so as not to bore everyone
Love everything though!