windows stacked with barrels of bat spleens and eels' eyes, tottering piles of spell books, quills, and rolls of parchment, potion bottles, globes of the moon...
Prizes donated for the end of term feast are...Mistress Jennie's Handmade JewelryMistressJennie on Etsy
has donated two prizes...
A glow in the dark Expecto Patronum Bracelet, customised with the winners choice of patronus
and either a bookmark or scissor fob (winner's choice) customised to their preferred HP theme, such as the Whomping Willow one pictured
*ships worldwide*Tiamatfire's Yarntastic Tails
Tiamatfire has donated 2 Weasley jumper ornaments, customised with the winner's choice of initial
*ships worldwide / USA*Noodle's Notion Nest
Noodle-bug has donated a custom mini-hoopla in the winner's choice of HP theme (for example, featuring a favourite character, quote, or item... such as the Neville hoop shown made for a previous winner)
*ships worldwide*The Alchemist's Fabrications
FibreAlchemist has donated a patchwork throw pillow customized to the winner's choice of house colour
*ships worldwide*Kat's Geek Crafts
Lnselaeffchen has donated a reusable bag with the winner's choice of logo Whistlefish's Wonder Emporium
Whistlefish has donated a Hogwarts Honor Student vinyl decalThe Knight's CastleTrillian & Company on Etsy (ran by our very own Gaudiknight)
has donated a take-along craft project bag (also good for carrying lunches!) customisable with the winner's choice of fabric
Diagon Alley needs you!
Donations of prizes (to be drawn for in the end of term feast) are gladly received, please PM noodle-bug & Mistress Jennie if you have something to donate, or any questions...
a few guidelines on what make a suitable Prize donation:
We're looking for handmade items, HP themed items, crafty gift cards/gift certificates, or complete craft kits.
- The handmade items should be either good for any HP fan, or customizable for the winner. (Ex: A Hedwig bookmark would be good for anyone and is a lovely prize, but a Slytherin bookmark wouldn't work for everyone. Better yet would be an offer of a bookmark in the winner's choice of House colours!). Alternatly, handmade items useful to a crafter are also great, such a handmade 'ideas' notebook or hand printed fabric.
- Non handmade items that are HP themed are great to; For example, if you wanted to offer a bundle of HP postcards or other merch.
- Etsy gift cards from folks who have Etsy shops, or a donation of a craft store gift card would be lovely - but please do be aware that we are a global community, so a 'big brand' store would be much better than your local independent.... and better yet would be an online craft store (especially if it's your fab local store who we can all support online!) Smiley
- Craft kits are also a lovely donation, which should include all the materials and the directions to make a new craft. The kit doesn't have to include fancy/expensive tools, or tools that are "general supplies", such as scissors.
- However, please, no boxes of general craft supplies... although these are well meant, we find that most craftsters already have enough general stash without an assortment of odds and ends to add to it!
THANK YOU to all our donors - You're part of what makes the HPC the great community it is!