Its almost time for a new season of Who and I don't know about you but I need a fix now! Who's ready to craft for Who? GALLERYhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440483.0
Send the questionnaire to me and I will get you all signed up! Lets see if we can fill this up!
Swap name: Doctor Who Season 9 Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rubylynns
Sign-up date range: July 27th-July 24th
Date to send item by: August 21st
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: affirmed
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: correct
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Swap requirements: This is a 3-point swap you will be required to make a large or a small and medium.
Here are some guidelines for points.
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse, DIY kits, blankets, bags, totes, cable knitted items, place mat sets, cable leg warmers, pretty knit socks, kitchen set of potholders/apron, set of embellished dish towels.
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf, wrist warmers, thread catcher, note card set, hats, magic yarn ball, embroidered pillow case, apron, stencil shirts.
-Small = Earrings,, wallets, pouches, bookmarks, hand carved stamps, coasters, pot holder, key chain, dish clothes, decorated frames, journals, head bands, pincushion, heat packs.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Doctor Who Season 9 Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Do you understand that a tracking # (within US) or copy of your postal
receipt (when sending from abroad to US) is required as proof of mailing? YES/NO
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Who is your Doctor?
Who is your Companion?
Who is your favorite secondary character?
Who is your monster?
Favorite episode/story line?
One a scale of 1-bigger on the inside, how big is your obsession?
What would you like to receive?
What type of crafts do you do?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Are you allergic to anything?
Anything else you want you partner to know?
Now its been awhile since I've organized but I think I have everything in there, if I missed something please let me know!