Swap name: Emotional Photo Scavenger Hunt
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: allerby
Sign-up date range: June 29-July 8
Date to send item by: July 29
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages
Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders"
and will not allow those members to participate: YES
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that every participant meets these conditions: YES
Details of swap:
1. Take a photograph representing each of the listed (below) emotions. You can make it artistic or realistic, your choice. Be creative! This swap is by no means for only "professional photographers." Anyone with a camera and an interest in photography and the immense scope of human feeling may participate (following that you meet the requirements).
2. Have these photographs processed so you can mail them via the post office (ie not the internet!). If you feel inclined and you used a digital camera, you can send a disc along to aid in the sharing of results.
3. To add some craftiness, design a picture frame to go along with your favorite photo. How you organize the rest is up to you. You can put them in an album, a collage, mat them, or just send them plain, whatever you like.
4. You will be assigned a partner at the end of the sign-up period. But obviously you can start on your pictures as soon as you are approved, because this is about personal interpretation.
5. Talk to your partner if you are having trouble with a specific emotion. You can pick another one to substitue, that would be fine! Keep the lines of communication open and you'll be A-OK
6. Keep an open mind when you recieve your photos. This is about interpreting your feelings and then learning about how other people do the same. It can be a great experience if you let it!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer (copy and paste this into a PM to me and add your answers):
Name of swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
What size photos do you plan on sending?/Are you flexible about this size?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Signed up and approved so far:
I had to do a little bit of tweaking to how I originally saw this going, so if the arrangement is not good, let me know. I set it up so that almost everyone is in a partner set (you send to eachother), but there is a group that will send to one another (just b/c there is an uneven number). PLEASE let me know if you have a problem!
bethiej78 <--> mommabear
peariso <--> kristen81
geek-pride <--> allerby
pinkangel1979 <--> charliebrown
highschoolcrafter <--> ktsls82
polkadotcom <--> puppy_girl
craftygem --> sunsyndzyne --> suchakaren --> craftygem
peariso (kristen81 recieved)