Swap name: One Tiny Alice In Wonderland Thing
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: gnomedrops
Coorganizer: yet to be names
Sign-up date range: 5/24 - 5/31
Date to send item by: 5/21
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no
Additional Age requirement?: noSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
a swap for all us grown-ups who will always love Alice In Wonderland!
the requirements are to create one tiny thing in any medium (knit, crochet, sewn, needlefelted, clay, paint, papercraft, jewelry ect), based on your partners preferences, that is roughly under 5 inches in any direction (though with things like jewelry, of course, there are size exceptions). Quality work! Consider this a 2 point swap
, and take your time to send something really awesome. Don't know what exactly constitutes as 2 points?
-Medium=2 or more hours
It doesn't have to be two hours AND cost 10-30$. It can be either or. It might be difficult to take two hours to make a necklace, but it could easily cost ten bucks, like wise, it could take a while to crochet a cracken, but probably won't cost more then five bucks. The point is quality
Discuss gratuitous extras with your partner, please! No one wants to feel like there package fell flat.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Alice In Wonderland OTT
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Are there any allergens in your home?
In what mediums can you make goodies (sew, knit, crochet, paint, sculpt etc)?
What mediums would you prefer to receive?
What AiWL animals, creatures or character would you love to get? (Give at least 3 options please)
What do you NOT want?
Which Alice is your favorite?
Anything else you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AMIFRIENDS <---> My_RubySlippers
faeriegirl <---> MiLady
ivoryh632 <---> MizzKodak
islandmum <---> lizziev
seabound <---> iliveonarainbow