Hooray! I'm quite that way myself. I'll think of a great project, get distracted by something shiny, and poof! The project is never thought of again. I'd like to make most of the gifts I give for Christmas this year, so this should help me stay on task and keep me from the Nov 30 EEK-I-havent-even-started-yet! moments that I have.
I've already made a few projects this year, and I will count them in my 50 projects, if that's okay.
Blue/black novelty yarn crocheted skinny scarf DONE!
2. Crocheted dish scrubbies made of cotton yarn/tulle. Need 7, done 1
3. Penguin/seal quilted blanket for daughter
4. Crocheted beaded twine curtains
5. 4 felted egg cozies
6. Dog sweater (sew? knit? crochet? Not sure)
7. Refinish wood patio table
8. Paint orange/lemon on glass patio table
Scarf for Grandma DONE!
(No photo, sent it to her before I could take a pic)
10.Construct a hyacinth bean/morning glory trellis/tower
Design anatomical heart cross stitch chart DONE!
12. Stepping stones for garden
13. Maxi summer dress for daughter
14. Rice hot / cold packs (maybe 5, in varying sizes. Deer corn instead, maybe?)15. Felted clutch WIP
16. Cat bed
17. New throw pillows for couch
19. Amigurumi love birds (several) from Lion Brand's website for ornaments, valentines, baby gifts (1 done)
20. Paint plant pots
21. Start garden
22. Garden art (maybe painted concrete edging?)
23. Can tomatoes
24. Can salsa
25. Learn to make candy
27. Make pincushion
28. Make stuffies/dolls/toys and leave them where a kid can find them.
29. Tea wallet x 2
30. 1000 origami crane mobile
31. Cross stitch for Dad's b-day.
, stitch, frame and send!
32. Scrap yarn afghan for hubby DONE 33. Valentine for hubby DONE! 34. Blue Sun apron DONE!
35. Mug rugs, maybe to match the tea wallets?
15 more projects to follow!