Swap name: Disney Swap Round 12
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: whitterp
Sign-up date range: 7/11-7/25
Date to send item by: 8/29
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Limited to 24 (unless I can get a co-organizer)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of Swap
Thanks for joining us for a fun, Disney themed swap! This swap will be a 5 point swap, with at least one large. Please discuss any extras with your partners.
Large - 3 or more hours
Medium - 2 or more hours
Small - less than 2 hours
Large - shawl, skirt, set of jewelry 4-5 pieces, purse
Medium - single necklace or bracelet, scarf
Small - earrings, stickers, wallet, pouches, bookmarks
Large - $30 or more
Medium - $10 - $30
Small - less than $10
Disney Swap Round 11 Discussion: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=422997.msg5025082#msg5025082
Disney Swap Round 11 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=424351.0#axzz37BiqEGU1If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Do you have a means of posting pictures to the gallery, and are you willing to post pictures in a timely manner?
What are your favorite Disney movies:
Who are your favorite Disney characters:
What are your favorite Disney themes? (Park, Ride, Movie, Characters, etc) Please list at least five.
Do you have any favorite Disney related quotes or sayings?
What about a favorite song?
What type of Disney interpretations do you like? ie classic, modern, whimsical etc.
What are your favorite crafts to do?
Are there any particular crafts you would like to receive?
Is there anything you'd really rather not receive?
Colors/patterns you dislike:
Do you have any allergies, or allergens in your home?
Do you wear jewelry? If so, would you like to receive it?
Do you wear hair accessories? If so, would you like to receive them?
Do you collect anything? (please list both Disney items such as pins, vinylmation, etc as well as general items such as hooplas, buttons, etc)
Any sizes that your partner may need: (shirt, wrist, head, finger, etc)
Do you have a wist/Pinterest? (please link here)
Anything else you would like your partner or organizer to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO WHITTERP VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
List of Participants:
2. Helena Puck
5. Greys Princess
Sent and waiting on package= Orange
Sending late and waiting on package= Purple
Sending Late and Received = Green
Sent & Received = Blue
Problem = Red
Crossed through = Feedback given
Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435281.msg5235637#msg5235637#ixzz3CNjuAzRF
Helena Puck RebeccaJay
Greys Princess shdwstrm
amc-Click here to see the Gallery!