This is my first attempt at '3d felting' other than felted soaps and beads. I felted around a largish biscuit tin then cut a slit to release it. I cut strips down from the slit to attach the handles then added buttons to hold the strips down and a few beads to hold the middle flaps down to reveal the inside colour. I am pretty happy with the outcome and have even used the bag (very unlike me to use something I have made!) I am working on a few other felted bags at the moment, I think if I made this style again I would felt the edges of the cut strips rather than cutting them once it has dried as I feel over time these points might weaken. Anyway, here's a few pics, I would love to hear what you think, no need to be too gentle as I am developing this idea!