I claim R0ck0on for Gothic art and architecture! - I love a theme that will make me research!
Send by June 22
I'm Anna. I live in California. I'm passionate about my career in the museum world! Cutesy isn't quite my style, but pretty is. Although I never shy away from the grotesque!
I love color, especially if they are in an interesting combination and I think I would prefer a non-white/beige background, just for some variety.
And in no particular order, themes:
1. Washington, D.C. or California -- map or whatever
2. Magnolia or honeysuckle blooms
3. Something inspired by this color scheme: http://pinterest.com/pin/30029509/
4. Southwest or Northwest Native American Art - I love Kachina dolls and NW art in particular
5. Edgar Allan Poe -- especially "Lenore" and the quote "The ninety and nine are with dreams, content, but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true."
8. Geometric or pattern and repetition
9. Tidal pools
Etsy favs: http://www.etsy.com/people/Flophouse/favorites?ref=pr_faves