Hey all! I worked on this for a while but was still finishing it the morning of the event. This was the first year I went dressed up and it was so much fun! This is my first real venture into historical costuming and I am so excited to get further into it.
I made everything except the corset and the crinoline petticoat made of tulle. I bought both those items at the Fair in previous years. I used Simplicity #3727 and modified the sleeves a little (made them smaller and one piece instead of two) and didn't make the collar. So here it goes.
Used a Simplicity pattern for the chemise and drawers which is now out of print.
I made this flounced petticoat to go over the tulle criniline I bought because the skirt needed more volume. I made it out of scraps of fabric I had from old projects so nothing really matches but it's underneath so it doesn't really matter.
The finished look
At the Fair: