I've been using the language part of my brain too much these days, so I've been sewing a lot to counteract that.
Here's a bag I made after a long Saturday spent at the library. It is an unlined flat bottomed tote with pleather handles. To keep the inside looking neat (for myself and no one else) I encased the seams with red bias tape. The fabric is home dec weight Etsuko Furuya's Echino. It's very floppy so it was hard to photograph the inside but essentially for the pockets I made a flap with the pockets sewn on and attached that to the two inch of fold over from the top, that way there is no stitching on the exterior of the bag to ruin the perfectly graphic nature of the print. Thanks for looking!
pockets in action