A few months ago, I participated in the Mini Altered Tin swap, and one of my partner's themes was "Halloween," so I knew I needed to try and figure out some way to make it light up. (This was a bit ambitious, as it was my first altered tin. Ever. There was a lot of trial and error.)
The big thing was that I was trying to rig it up with an LED (Which I stole from a little LED tea light-- I like to take things apart.).
Here it is with the lights off...
The one problem I ran into was the size of the battery and how I needed to have everything configured for the switch and everything to work, so I ended up with a somewhat funny (rhinestone-y) base.
Overall, I like how it came out.
Thanks for looking!