This is my first recipe sharing post. So, I hope this is easy to follow.
This isn't mine (From my friend Rosie). But I wanted to share this great dessert/snack recipe.
I make this often, since it does make a lot, we cut down on buying chips and cookies when we're stocked up on these.
First you will need:
- Two bags of Window Shape Pretzels (Snyder's is a good brand)
- Two packets of dry Ranch Dressing Seasonings (This one came two together)
- 1/2 or 1 tsp of Garlic Salt (use 1/2 first -then next time add to taste)
- One bottle of Orville Redenbacher Butter Flavor Popcorn Popping Oil
- One - 2 Gal. Zip Lock bag (I use TWO 1 Gal. Zip Lock bags -this recipe uses two bags)
Pour each bag into it's own zip lock bag.
Then add one packet of Ranch seasonings to each bag.
Next add the 1/2 or 1 tsp of Garlic Salt to each bag.
This is the mess part, so be careful. Add half a bottle to each bag.
-I know it looks like a lot of oil, but don't worry the pretzels will soak it up.
Then zip up the bags and mix them gently.
Lastly you have to let it sit for 24 hrs before you eat them. This way the pretzels soak up the oil. I'll flip and mix it gently the next day.
Thanks for stopping by