I claim scifunk for a set of paperless towels
THis is my first claim, 0,0
Hi, my name is Erin. I am a stay at home grad student mom in the Seattle, WA area. I love to sew and I mainly sew PaperLess Towels or unpaper towels (feel free to add it to your list if you want them and I make them with and without snaps). I am gluten and dairy free. Please do not send me any food with gluten or dairy in it
. I love to cook and bake. I love the outdoors, nature, gardening and crafting. I pretend to knit sometimes and dabble with different crafts. I like nature inspired items. I don't like plastic stuff.
My favorite colors are green, blue, and red. Purple is okay, but please do not send me anything that pink is the central color, or pastels, or gold. I dont like flashy things. I love chartruese, I like dark lime green, eggplant, dark turquoise, any of those colors with brown is great. I love wall art and I love trees and rainbows together (or seperate is fine too)
My favorite scents are blueberry, food scents, lemongrass and pink sugar. I do not like patchoulli, musky scents, sandlewood,
I do not need do dads.
I just painted my sewing room and I am using these two fabrics to accent it with Picnic Parade Mingle in yellow
and orange diamonds
. I would love you forever if you made me something with one or both of those fabrics for my sewing room. wall art or anything you think of. Doesnt have to be made of the fabric-just match the main fabric print. I can also send you some of the fabric if you want to make something with it.
* boy outfits size 4T. Corduroy pants, knit shirts ect..
* a round table cloth for our kitchen table* seats 4-6
* hanging kitchen wetbag with one handle
* table toppers like these http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-table-toppers.html
but with different fabrics.
* knit socks size 5.5 ( I can send you yarn to knit if you like)
* felted slippers size 6
* placemats (either quilted or nicely interfaced) Scrappy would be a dream.
* couch pillow or pillow covers to match brown/blue/green theme or scrappy is awesome.
*zippered purse with handles (will try to add more favorite fabrics to my wist).
* wall art: see my wist for examples. paintings, prints, something like this ala atsuko http://wists.com/ekmaurer3/d4e1a0927121a661488bfcbe90bfa569
but in rainbow colors with a sky blue background
* Hoopla: trees, rainbows, nature inspired (really want some hoopla art)
*carseat organizer something like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/44106704/car-seat-organizer-pdf-sewing-pattern
but no crayon holders. Something to hold toys.
*reading pillow for my book
* something from my wist http://wists.com/ekmaurer3
* surprise from my ETSY faves http://www.etsy.com/people/GreenTreeThreads/favorites?ref=favorites
* handmade liquid soap
* medium shirt for me (hand dyed, stenciled, batik) surprise me
* big wish: knit toddler sweater. I will send you yarn to knit it
* an apron (some are in my etsy or you can surprise me) http://www.etsy.com/listing/69770208/cute-kitsch-apron-modern-design-in
* coupon organizer like this http://www.etsy.com/listing/64125139/coupon-organizer-holder-keeper-birds-of
* fun napkins ( prints or batiks) Embroidered is fun too.
* a missing sock bucket or box
* workout pants size M with 27 inch inseam or capris with a shorter inseam. (maybe cotton lycra or bamboo knit)
* holiday decorations. I love to decorate for the holidays and I dont have much except for Christmas. I dont need Christmas decor. Valentines Day, Easter, 4th of July, but no flags ect, pillows, wall art or anything fun decor ect..
* something train related for my son. He also loves Kipper the dog. Kipper stuff would be a big wish.
* wool needle felted dog like this and at least 5 inches big http://www.etsy.com/listing/69910623/needle-felted-dog
*travel bag like this
but in a different fabric.
* a sewing caddy ala mimi
in mingle in yellow fabric please.
* Angry birds items for my son who turns 4 next week. He is having an angry birds birthday party. He would like an embroidered or applique 4T shirt, bath towel, handknit bird, or other items.
* ruffle fabric skirt for me size medium (I will give you measurements) made out of ruffle fabric http://www.rufflefabric.com/
* fabric coiled bowls (see wist)
If you make something PM me to ask if I need it. I am new here so I probably dont know what you make and I may just love it.
* a light box if you dont use yours
* sewing patterns (ETSY type) not JoAnns. (some are in my ETSY faves) or pattern books are great too
* crafting kits Like a pattern and fabric to make the pattern.
* quilters quality fabrics in AB, MM, batik, Joel dewberry, AH, or the like. 1 yard. Or other fun fabrics are great too.
*buttons .5 inch or larger
* sewing pattern books (used is fine as long as the patterns are there)
* hand dyed cotton or bamboo fabric
* 100% cotton thread
* size 45 or 60 rotary blades
* dinosoars for my son
* items from your area
* forever stamps
* used craft magazine
* cooking magazines
prefer my items to come from a smoke free crafting environment please