Hello! I'm in Georgia, USA~ I turn 24 on the 19th this month, and still dont know what I want ot be when I 'grow up' ;P I'm currently 'in between jobs', but hopefully will be starting up my own small business soon. I love crafting, some of my 'specialties' are felting, beading, reconstruction/repurposing (really, if it's something, I try to make it used for something else!), papercrafts, some light hand-sewing, and an assortment of other random things ^^ My favorite colors are black, red, silvers, purples... I am not a fan of yellow, orange, or brown! Basically, my Wists read me like a book!
Here is my wishlist
- Needlefelting tool, like Clover's
- Bookbinding // Soap making // Sewing // Crochet // Knitting Kit.... I really like learning new things, so any sort of kit would go over greatly with me
- Wool roving (any colors)
- Heating Pad- like these, or however you choose to make them I will be a very happy girl to have this!
Thank you Silver Ilix
! I'm so excited!!
- An apron... I prefer the kind that go all the way up... like this: http://www.henryandlulu.com/images/product/127ED_JES0020200.jpg
But I'll love a cute ]little apron
inspired from my Wist list http://www.wists.com/emiko
There's a lot on there, so I'm fairly confident you'll find something
- A journal/planner/calander/something that will help me actually keep track of my *ahem* period
It might be a wierd request/wish, but I'm terrible at this on my own~
- A tote bag to carry felting tools, wool, yarn, crochet hooks... So I can carry my crafty things around
I'm pretty easy to please, but if you're not sure about something, just ask
I know my list seems kind of short, but the meat of it all is on the Wist list. I'll try to add some more stuff later