Name of Swap: Jar of Beads/Jewelry makers swap
Craftster Organizing this swap: MeganLorraine
Sign up dates: 05/06/08 to 05/12/08
Not limited to a certian number of people: nope tag along if you'd like!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 13+ (make sure you have parent permission please!)Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
About this swap:
This swap is for the jewelry makers out there. We will be sending out one jar of beads (about 6 oz. minimum you and your partner can solidify what size you would like to send). You may only send what fits in the jar so make it count! This can include, beads, wire, rocks, a tiny bottle of glue, etc. Use your wonderful crafty imagination
Please please pleeeease make sure you check with your partner on item size, no one likes to feel cheated, or lfeel ike they didn't send enough. Please be courtious. On to the questionairre!!
Please answer this questionairre in PM to the Organizer, not in the thread!
Name of Swap: Jar of Beads/Jewelry maker's swap
-Crafster user name:
-Address with country:
-Would you be willing to ship outside your country?
-what's your experience level??
-what techniques do you use? (stringing, wrapping, weaving, netting)
-what materials do you use? (seed beads, glass beads, metals, plastics/novelty beads)
-do you have any "specializations"? (i.e. i am awesome at unique earrings)
-anything you would like to learn?
-anything that would NOT be of use....
-allergies (what do you have, what is in your space)
-Whatever else you would like your partner to know including initial ideas on size of swap!
6. cadet120433 (new swapper!!!! yaaay)
9. lylmousy (Another newbie! Welcome welcome!)
18. Scatter Kincaid
19. bunnyrabbit (newbie!! Weeeee!!)