FurysSin, SarieCherries, MainaCate, BlueCherryFaerie, achgfd, xxx_vampirexz_xxx, Kitiza, Dragonmaid, MoonlitSun, Seereeoslee, kitschbitch, super_crayola,
Thank you everyone, so much appreciated, and yes, my little ponies inspired it a little, but i made it as some show when i was a child was always showing ponies, with stars moons diamonds and such embroidered on their body near the tail... but i just cant remember what was that shows name. So when i saw my little pony, i was kinda not sure whether is that the same show back in the 80's/90's.
Crayola, dont worry you can learn in the future or get a friend to help you out
but the best feelings come from the one you make.
MoonlitSun, well the pattern is at my blog, http:myskillsguide.blogspot.com
FurysSin, if you want the bugs bunny draft pattern, here it is...
with grey in short is "g",... white is "w"... RB is repeat backwards the pattern
- inc in all (10)
- [sc, inc] in all
- 4sc, inc, 4sc, inc, 4sc, inc (18)
- sc in all
- sc in all
- 2sc, inc, 12sc, inc, 2sc (20)
- g = 2sc, w = sc, inc, sc, inc, inc, sp, sc, g = sc (RB)
- g = dec, w = sc, inc, inc, sc, inc, sc, inc, inc, sp(dunno why i put this here), sc, g = dec
Continue White only...
- 2sc, inc, sc, inc, inc, sc, inc, sc, dec, sc, sp, turn,
-dec, dec, dec, dec, 2sc, dec, sc, dec, sc, dec (the last dec is half white and half previous grey mix)
- turn, skip a stitch, dec, 2sc, dec, sc, dec, dec, dec ... (another dec? should reach the nose by now)
- sp, sc, dec, sc, inc, sc, inc, inc, sc, inc, 2sc, (reach the back of the head?)
- dec, dec, dec, dec, 2sc, dec, sc, dec, sc, dec,
- turn, skip stitch, dec, 2sc, dec, sc, dec..
- its nearly finish... sc dec in all (2 rows) (weird, i wrote here sc inc in all, but it should be dec...)
- dec in all and end off...
Okay, when done... you need two eye patch... simple 4 chain (or 5 dont remember) , sc in second stitch, sc till the start first chain (at this first chain) add 3 sc in one chain, and continue sc under till the 4th chain, end off.
Sew it on with white thread..., it sure to look ugly. well dont worry, this is where you need the same grey yarn and a yarn needle, sew chain stitches around the eye edge from the white puffy cheeks to the other side. make sure its chain stitches as after you did this, just need to crochet one row on that exact chain stitch to give the bulgy eye look., done.
err the ears... i barely remember accurately and i didnt write down, but i used pink and grey together.oh plus i kinda embroider a tiny nose too...
But if not mistaken for the ears...
with grey (g), ...................pink(p)
- inc, sc, inc
- sc, inc, sc, inc, sc
- g = 2sc, p = inc, g = 4sc
- g = 2sc, p = sc, sc, g = 4sc
(If can repeat 5th row another 1 or 2 times so it will look longer)
- g = inc, sc, p = sc, sc, g = inc, dec
- g = sc, dec, p = dec, g = dec, sc, sc
- sc all (only 1 pink sc around the middle)
- sc in all (all grey) end off...................
Fuh... so long... just for the head, see why i didnt wanna make the complete body. its tooooo "grey".
Thank you and Enjoy