: Scientific Christmas SwapCraftster member who is organizing this swap
: AnofelesSign-up date range:
10/14/15 - 11/01/15Date to send item by
: 12/07/15Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):
20Restricted to people who all live in the same country?
NOIf so, which country?
-Additional Age requirement?
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
/NODetails of swap:
Do you love science? Maths, biology, physics, astronomy, engineering, psychology, geology, chemistry? Zoology, genetics, theoretical physics, biochemistry, mineralogy, any other field? How about satisfying your intellectual needs not only with studying but also with getting some Christmas presents inspired by what you love about science? Plus, you can learn something from another field by crafting for someone and make a new friend!
As the package should be also a Christmas present, please send on time (no later than on the 7th December) so we all can enjoy it at the right time (which means on the 25th December or f.e. for me on the 24th December evening).
We will be crafting 4 points items. That means that as
small item = 1 point
medium item = 2 points
large item = 3 points
you can send 4 small items or 1 large and 1 small item.. or any other combination
Extras are totally welcome if both you and your partner agree on them!
If you want to participate, information to send to me via PM:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)What science field are you interested in? (be as specific as you want):Would you prefer crafting for someone interested in the same field or rather some different?:What's your relationship to science? (E.g. you are interested in it, you study it, you are a mad scientist.. ):
What kind of things you like/don't like to receive?
Any motifs/colours you like?
Do you collect anything?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any special wish?
Would you like to send and receive extras? (if so, what kind of extras?)
Is there anything more your partner should know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.