Here is a new top I have been working on. I love how it turned out and can honestly say that this is one of my more professional looking pieces I have ever made. It was my first time doing keyholes and I love how it turned out + the hood really makes the top. I was going to add pockets, but I think it looks better without them.
This is my final for my sewing class. I strategically placed the floral design to end up the way I wanted it and I must say I love how it turned out. The jacket is a notch collar jacket that I had made in a day as an assignment, and around this jacket we were to design an empire waist dress. There is a invisible zipper in the back. The dress took 6 hours to sew.
This is my first reconstruction that I did for my Fashion Design class. I love how it came out. Our assignment was to go out and find some thrifted items that could be reconstructed into an new outifit. Two weeks and one dye packet later here is what I came up with.