I've been dying my hair for a long while now, but it wasn't until the past few years that it actually turned out REALLY nice. Crazy colors I've had before that have no pics are red and pink, but they both turned out horrible anyway!
I can't post pictures yet, so here's the link to the evolution of my hair:
1. First is this weird bleaching that was actually the nicest my hair had ever bleached at that point.
2. The reason for that bleaching was my awesome orange hair, still my favorite color I've had.
3. The orange faded into what I called my "mac and cheese" hair.
4. Then I bleached over that and it turned out this yellow-y blonde that I also loved.
5. Then is was black for maybe like...three weeks (though it has been black MANY other times).
6. Then I bleached it again. First it was this goldish color, but then after another
bleaching, it turned into the nice blonde in the picture.
7. The reason for that bleaching was for pink on the top.
8. And blue on the bottom! (I was actually expecting purple...The color was called Not-So-Shy Violet. But I still loved the blue.)
9. And then came my lovely mohawk. I loved it so so much.
10. Then the colors started to fade and look gross so I bleached it again.
11. Then, due to an unfortunate bleaching accident, I had to cut my 'hawk off =[ Worst. Moment. Ever.
12. To cheer myself up, I added some leftover color to my bangs.
13. Then that faded and I just did straight up blue. It looked really nice ^_^
14. At this point I had run out of bleach powder, so I went with a brown that turned out really ugly.
15. And that brings us to what I have today, a dark brown that actually looked black when I first dyed it. Pretty boring.
After typing that all out, I've realized that I've bleached my hair A LOT. I'm surprised I'm not bald haha.