I crafted this bad boy up for Luckdragon in the IYP:20 Chillin' Cotillion Swap way back in the beginning of 2012.
A Teesha Moore 3 Ring Binder Cover of Geekery!
Opened for the Full Effect:
This was my first attempt at the Teesha Moore style and I LOVED it! It was so zen just throwing caution to the wind and stitching up...crazyness.
Also, all these nerderies I too have much love for. (I think I just channeled Yoda again...man, why does that keep on happening? )
Here are some thumbnails for close-ups:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.
1. The One Ring and Hunger Games (oh, that Haymitch! )
2. Better Off Dead and Harry Potter
3. Doctor Who and My Partner's Monogram
4. Psych and Torchwood
5. Firefly and Pirates of the Caribbean
6. Craftster (YAY!) and Pac Man
Thanks for checking this out!